Friday, February 15, 2013

Weekly Recycle Art Links

Sayaka Ganz – animal sculptures from kitchen utensils

Allan Young – clocks

Milan Bender – lamps from vintage cameras

Jay Watson – I especially enjoyed the sock pendant lights

Tom Deininger – watch his self portrait take shape using lots of plastic toys

Robert Wechler –transforming everyday objects and conventional settings through trickery”

Gilles Eichenbaum – lamps from repurposed household objects

Allan young – clocks from computers, cameras and watches

Ellen Driscoll - installations exploring resource consumption and material lineage

List of 2013 artcar and artbike parades

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete